This villa, which rises almost at the centre of a tidy park, is a delightful building of the middle of the nineteenth century; the rosy of its walls is characteristic.

The villa was erected in 1852 by the architect Clericetti on request of Bianca Bignami Cabrini, a well-known patríot of the Risorgimento.

Later on, it was transferred from this lady to the Honourabie Ugo Dozzio' s family, who often entertained as a guest that good figure of Milanese politician and assertor of the purest liberalism too who was the lawyer Giuseppe De Capitani.

The Honourable Dozzio' s descendants maintain this elegant mansion with the utmost attention.