Villa Allamel

It is a pretty building with a beautiful smail loggia on the lake.

lt was erected by the Milanese Stefano De Colli in 1846; in 1861it was transferred to the Lejnati family.

For many decades it has belonged to the Allamel family.

Mrs Cierici, Mr Allamel's widow, left the estate to his children; among them we make a particular mention of Mr. Mario Allamel, a refined gentleman who maintains this villa in Cernobbio with the utmost care living here permanently for some time.